Friday, February 2, 2018

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

I decided to change up my blog template because my original one was definitely basic. I changed the fonts, color scheme, and background image of my blog just to make it fit my personality better. I chose the silver sparkly background image because that is the one that stood out the most to me. I chose the color scheme based on what I thought looked best. If you have not personalized your blog, you definitely should because you and other people in the class will visit it frequently.
Meme about personalization.
Source: Technology Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning by HEART: Read an article about reading- Preserving Deep Reading

A common problem I used to have. Source: Pinterest The Case for Preserving the Pleasure of Deep Reading The one thing that the a...