Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Progress

I am fine with my progress right now. I know in the sister class, last semester, I was definitely further ahead in the class. I really do not have a good weekly routine, I just do homework when I have time. I have a very hectic schedule this spring, so I typically work on things in my free time. In the beginning I planned to do this class on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, but that has not stuck. My favorite assignment is the blog comments. It is a great way to get class interaction. So far I have maybe done one extra credit assignment. Unfortunately, I have been very busy and have not had time to do the EC. For the second half of the semester, I definitely want to try and do more EC so I can finish up sooner. Something new I want to try is to do at least two EC assignments each week.

Are you motivated yet?
Source: Nurse Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning by HEART: Read an article about reading- Preserving Deep Reading

A common problem I used to have. Source: Pinterest The Case for Preserving the Pleasure of Deep Reading The one thing that the a...